After School Bowling Rules
Thank you for enrolling your child in Berks Lanes After School Bowling Program. We would like our program to be a fun, social, educational, and save experience for your child. These are a few rules regarding our program which we will convey to the children as well as the parents. THIS PROGRAM IS RUN BY BERKS LANES, NOT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE NOTIFY BERKS LANES AT 610-678-8044.
Absolutely no during bowling
- If your child is not attending bowling, please send a note to inform the school office
- All rules that apply on a regular school bus ride also apply to riding the bowling bus from school to Berks Lanes. BUSES ARE SUPPPLIED BY BERKS LANES, NOT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. Each bus will have a representative from Berks Lanes aboard the bus. Any child misbehaving on the bus will be reprimanded.
- Children are to remain at their lanes during bowling time. They must ask their aide permission to go to the rest room.
- Children will be dismissed to go to the snack bar by their aides afer bowling begins.
- The arcade is closed during bowling. Each child receibes 2 plays on their card for the game room to play AFTER they are done bowling. CHILDREN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING THEIR CARD WITH THEM WEEKLY. Only 1 replacement card will be issued to each child.
- Our aides are very diligent about keeping attendance during the afternoon. Parents who come to pick up their child before bowling the bowling session has ended, pleaselet the aide know your child is leaving so they can take them out of the game and then sign the child out at the sign out table.
- We will not tolerate any horse playing or misbehaving while bowling. Any violations of these rules will 1st result in a warning, if they continue to misbehave, a misbehavior form will be filled out and parents will be notified by mail. If a child receives 2 misbehavior forms they will be dismissed from the program.
- WHEN PARENTS ARE PICKING THEIR CHILD UP AT THE BOWLING CENTER, PARENTS MUST COME INTO THE BOWLING CENTER AND SIGN THEIR CHILD OUT. Parents are asked to pick their child up by 5:30PM in the arade area. IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE PLEAES CALL 610-678-8044 AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD TILL YOU GET HERE.
- If you are picking your child/ren from a return bu run at the school parents must pick up by 6:15PM. After 6:15PM all buses will return to Berks Lanes and your child/ren will have to be pick up there.
- Parents must pay when they pick their child/ren up or pay over the phone. Payment by CASH or CREDIT CARD ONLY, NO CHECKS ACCEPTED. Any weeks left unpaid will result in a phone call and the child/ren may not participate until the balance is paid.
- Each child/ren will receibe a slice of pizza, drink, and an award at the end of the session. THEY MUST COMPLETE 7 WEEKS NO COUNTING THE LAST WEEK TO RECEIVE AN AWARD.
Thank you and we hope your child has fun and enjoys the program. Please feel free to call Berks Lanes anytime if you have any questions or comments about our program. We Welcome any and all feedback on our program.
Brad Bixler, Shane Heckman, and Tish Brichta